The Pink Pumpkin Patch

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Chicken Soup Recipe #12

Ok, so I had way too much time on my hands the last few days, but only managed to produce one card. Not good!

I was asked to make a wedding card for a friend and the remit was loose. She told me a bit about the Bride and Groom though and that's why this is such a personal card that will never be reproduced for any other wedding.
The groom is a bit of a hippie by all accounts and loves restoring  old VW vans, the Bride is hugely into animal rights and rescuing woofers, so I went with the converted mystery machine and left Scooby in the front. Photoshop was the order of the day on Saturday, as the silhouette couple took me a loooooong time to complete.
I tried to make it a bit more romantic with a few glitters, pearls and a bit of Bazzil edge strips.

I hope that the elements from recipe #12 have come through :)
Thanks for looking and I hope you like!

1 comments:

Lousette said...

What a clever interpretation - I love the black silhouette figures with the funky car.

Post a Comment